- All So Co Cycle clients must have a MindBody account to register for class. (We can help you with this part). This will include your email & phone number. Registration for classes may be done online, over the phone, or stop on by the studio.
- If the class you want is full, add yourself to the waitlist. In doing so, you are signing up for the class. As bikes are canceled, the list moves up automatically and moves the next person onto the bike that was canceled. If you are added, a notification email will be sent immediately. If you are added to the class you are responsible for your reservation. This means the cancellation policy applies. We get it if you are moved off of the waitlist 30 minutes before class and you can’t make it. Let us know and we will cancel your reservation.
- We release/give away your bike 5 minutes prior to class. If you are running late you MUST CALL the studio and we will hold your bike for 5 minutes after the start of class time.
- All daytime and evening classes must be cancelled 5 hours prior to class time. Once you cancel the class will be added back to your account for future use.
- All Saturday, Sunday, and 6am/ 7am class reservations must be canceled by 8pm the night before to avoid a late cancel charge or a loss of class.
- A client may cancel a class using our website, in-studio, or by calling and leaving a time stamped voicemail more than 6 hours before the class.
- If you do not show up, cancel your class, or contact us within the appropriate amount of time, you will be charged a late cancel fee or lose the class. No exceptions.
- If you have a confirmed bike for one class and get into another from the waitlist within the late cancel period, you will be charged for both spots – we are unable to accommodate switching between classes.
- Early cancels are not refunded – the class is put back into your account for a future use.
- All classes must be paid in full by the time the class begins.
- Water is $2 and will be charged to the client’s credit card if cash is not provided. We also have free water-fill stations in our studios.
- All merchandise may be returned unworn and unwashed within 7 days of original sale. Any worn merchandise will not be accepted for return.
- Gift cards are valid for So Co Cycle classes only and cannot be converted into cash value.
- All clients must sign a waiver in person prior to their first class.
- Anyone between the ages of 13-18 can ride but will need a parent or guardian to sign a consent form in-person. Our bikes require a rider to be 4’10” in height.
- We do not allow unaccompanied minors to be left in our reception area during class. No exceptions.
- Our monthly unlimited pricing is a 3 month contract. If you must terminate the contract due to prolonged illness/injury, moving, or other extenuating circumstances, we require 30 days advance notice.
- Single classes expire one year after initial date of purchase.
- Packages expire one year after the initial date of purchase.
- The maximum number of rides a client may do in a single day is 2 – no exceptions.
- So Co Cycle is not responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen items. All items left in the studio will be kept in lost and found for 1 month and then donated.