We’ve moved things outside.
OUR OUTDOOR PROTOCOLS & POLICIES
- Classes are on the back side of the building. Bikes are spaced 14 feet apart.
- Studio door will be locked. Please come directly around the building. There will be no access to studio before or after class. This means our bathroom is available for emergencies only.
- When you arrive a staff member will take your temperature with a contactless thermometer. If your temperature is 100 degrees F or more you will not be permitted to take the class.
- You will also be asked the following questions:
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19?
- Have you been in close contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
- Are you feeling any symptoms of COVID-19?
If you answer yes to any of those questions, you will not be permitted to take a class.
- We ask that you arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before the scheduled class time.
- You must wear a face mask to your bike. You may remove your mask once you are clipped in and ready to ride. Masks must be worn at all other times.
- When you arrive at your bike please sanitize your hands with studio supplied sanitizer and your bike with the same EPA approved disinfectant wipes we have always used. At the end of class you will be asked to wipe down your bike again. You’ll probably want to hit those hands with another squirt of sanitizer.
- Staff will also sanitize ALL bikes after each class.
- We will not have cubbies outside. Please bring only what you need to the bike and place it directly behind your assigned bike. You will need a towel and water!! We are no longer able to provide a water filling station so please come with a full bottle.
This will look different once we have the green light to move more bikes inside. It may be a while so let’s enjoy our time outside!